Words with capitalized first letters mean the following. The following definitions are the same, whether singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account set up for you so you can use our Service or parts of it.
- Company Password Protected is referred to as “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement.
- Cookies are small files placed on Your computer, mobile device, or other device by a website that contain Your browsing history on that website.
- Country mentions: California, United States
- Device means a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet that can connect to the Service.
- Personal Data is any information about a person who can be identified or found.
- Service refers to the Password Protected Website.
- Service Provider is anyone who handles data for the Company. It refers to third-party firms or individuals hired by the Company to arrange, deliver, or analyse the Service’s use.
- Usage Data refers to Service-generated or Service infrastructure-generated data (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Password Protected , accessible from https://passwordprotectedwp.com/
- You mean the individual using the Service, the company, or other legal entity on whose behalf they are using it.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
Personal information that can be used to contact or identify you may be requested when using Our Service. Not limited to, the following types of personal data may be collected:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
This category of data may comprise the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device you are using, the browser you are using, the pages of our Service that you access, the time and date of your visit, the duration of your visit, a unique device identifier, and other diagnostic data.
We may automatically collect certain information when You access the Service via a mobile device, such as the form of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, Your mobile device’s IP address, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You employ, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or comparable proceeding, in which We transfer Personal Data relating to our Service users. We may also utilise Your data for data analysis, promotional effectiveness analysis, and evaluating and enhancing our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
Delete Your Personal Data
You can request that We erase Your Personal Data.
Our Service may allow You to erase certain information about You. If you have an account, you may edit, amend, or delete your information by signing in to your account settings. You can also ask Us to access, amend, or delete Your personal information.
However, if required by law, we may retain certain information.
Security of Your Personal Data
We value the protection of Your Personal Data, however, no Internet or electronic storage mechanism is 100% safe. We use commercially reasonable processes to protect Your Personal Information, but we cannot guarantee its security.
No one under 13 can use our Service. We do not intentionally collect personally identifying information from children under 13. Please contact Us if You are a parent or guardian and Your kid has submitted Us with Personal Data. We erase Personal Data from Our servers if We discover that We collected it from a child under 13 without parental consent.
If We need to use permission as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your nation requires parental consent, We may need Your parent’s approval before collecting and using that information.
Our Privacy Statement is subject to change at any time. Any modifications will be disclosed to You by posting the updated Privacy Statement to this website.
Before the change takes effect, We will notify You via email and/or a conspicuous notice on Our Service, and we will update the “Last updated” date at the top of this Privacy Statement.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://passwordprotectedwp.com/contact-us/